Wednesday 11.00 – 11.45
Thursday 09.45 – 10.30
Why learn SEO?
More people than ever are using search engines to find and compare services online. Being visible to your customers through search is 61% of marketers top inbound marketing priorities*. Where your organisation lands on a search results page matters, with a click-through rate of 30% for the top result and 10% in the third position*.
How can SEO impact sales and business?
Learning techniques to optimise your businesses presence on search can help you:
- Attract new leads through inbound marketing
- Convert more sales both online and offline
- Build trust and credibility around your brand
By attending this presentation delegates should be able to:
- Explain how to rank high in customer searches by increasing website relevancy and authority
- Describe how to utilise industry-standard analytics programmes to evaluate their site’s SEO
- Summarise the essential tools for optimising content for SEO