Wednesday 14.15 – 15.00
Thursday 13.30 – 14.15
Why learn LinkedIn marketing?
LinkedIn boasts over 660 million users in over 200 countries (LinkedIn 2020) and a wealth of data for each customer. With more than half of LinkedIn’s users boasting a college degree or above, LinkedIn gives you more control than ever around the networks you create and the leads you nurture. 89% of top performing sales people say social networking platforms, such as LinkedIn, are important in closing deals and are part of their sales strategy*.
How can LinkedIn impact sales and business?
- 45% more sales opportunities*
- 51% more likely to hit quota*
- 78% of social sellers outsell peers who don’t use social media*
- Use data to find and target your most valuable customers
- Build strong professional relationships and nurture leads through to conversions
- Attract customers and talent to your business
By attending this presentation delegates should be able to:
- Describe how to turn connections into high quality leads
- Explain how to optimise their page and build their network
- State how to create valuable connections