The BIBA Fringe offers visitors even more value from their time at the show. Whatever your ticket type, ALL ATTENDEES at BIBA 2020 can take part in these sessions at NO CHARGE.
Presentations will be hosted by a select number of exhibitors, including AIG, Applied Systems, AXA, CFC, CII, magenta insurance, Markel, Premium Credit, QBE, S&P and Sedgwick. Content is targeted squarely at improving your knowledge or helping you identify new areas of revenue – and you may even earn unstructured CPD learning points by attending.
Fringe sessions run in the venue during the conference day, but outside of the main presentation schedule so attendees won’t miss any of the core programme.
Please note: To attend your chosen Fringe session(s), you must be registered to attend BIBA 2020. If you have already registered, but haven’t yet chosen your Fringe session(s) you can log back into your booking and add these on.
Wednesday May 13 : 13.15 – 14.00
- Premium Credit’s market index : Premium Credit
- How to proactively manage the EOW crisis that is debilitating our industry : magenta insurance
- Building a winning proposition : Markel
- Cyber conversation starters : CFC
- Building resilience with QBE : QBE
Wednesday May 13 : 15.30 – 16.15
- Turning the tide; diving into flood resilience and mitigating the risk : Sedgwick International UK
- Property insurance: How can your clients understand their price of risk and get the most from their policy? : AIG
- A new approach to insurance analysis: Alternative data and artificial intelligence : S&P Global Market Intelligence
- The digital revolution of insurance: What this means for the broker channel : Applied Systems Europe
Thursday May 14 : 13.45 – 14.30